1. The ANM Audio Guide offers approximately forty stations of audio, developed by curators and educators, about the permanent artifact collection and exhibitions. New Audio Guide material, including programs in multiple languages, are added on a continual basis. All Audio Guide are available in one player for a single, daily rental fee.
How Audio Guide Works
Audio Guide players are easy to use, and you may listen to programs at your own pace and in any order you choose:
1. Rent an Audio Guide player at the ticket booth.
2. When you see a label with Audio symbol, enter the number on the label into the Audio Guide player keypad and press "Play".
3. When you have finished using the Audio Guide player, return it to the Audio Guide desk in Galley G. You may use it for the entire length of your visit, or return it and retrieve it again later on the same day (with a receipt) for no additional fee.
Audio Guide Fees: The following fees are per person, per day.
English, French, German, Japanese, Chinese, Korean,Thai, Spanish and Russian language $ 5 per set.
Khmer language only $2 per set.
2. Wheelchairs are available free of charge at ticket booth on a first come, first-served basis.